d20 Attack Calculator is a powerful combat calculator, optimization tool, and dice roller for d20 RPG systems such as Pathfinder RPG or D&D 3.0 / 3.5. Use this program to roll dice for your complex attack routines and evaluate your character build from visual graphs and dice roll statistics.
* Attack calculator and dice roller / calculator
* Plot key statistics for your dice rolls:
- Expected (average) damages
- Hit chances
- Dice roll distribution and averages
* Analyze your DPR (damage-per-round) and appropriate challenge rating
* History data for your d20 attack rolls
The DPR analysis can be used to tell you how long it takes you to solo a monster of a given CR (or AC), on average, providing players a rough measuring tool to estimate their power level.
See more information on how the DPR calculations are done and a tutorial on "how to determine when to use Power Attack" at: http://www.hapero.fi/d20/
If you would like to test the program, check out the free Lite version. This full version includes all the features of the Lite version an in addition:
* Unlimited saving and loading of attack routines and plotted graphs
* Hit chance graphs for attacks
* Multiple buffs/debuffs to attacks
* Export plotted data to other programs
* More statistics and graph data from your past d20 rolls
d20 Attack Calculator is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-26. The program can be installed on Android.
d20 Attack Calculator (version 1.7) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.